Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Kids home

Yesterday, I was exhausted from the weekend and I let the kids play outside unsupervised...they are now grounded for the entire week home from school. They went to the neighbors house, found a pile of Easter Eggs and destroyed them all, throwing them against trees, hitting them with a baseball bat and smashing them on the road...needless to say, I am very pissed at them and they are grounded.
Today, they are cleaning the house. I am not sure what I am going to have them do tomorrow, but they will not be having fun...
Arrg...my first week home and I am having to work twice as hard having them clean...but they are learning...they know that what they did was very bad and will not do it again. It is frustrating, they do things without even thinking...can't imagine having more than the two I got...
So, no unsupervised outside time, lots of housework, no computer, no TV, no x-box, no bikes, no skateboard...
The up side is they have been playing well together and have not been fight with each other. I guess it is them against me...
Well, I gotta go and help Amilia clean the litter box...

2 comments:

Jan said...

Are the kids on vacation?

Night ER nurse said...

Yes, this is the week that they are home. We were going to try to do something, but lack the extra money right now as we will be making a big move at the end of may and Jim's making less money because of Marks stunt (he was on a premium route).